These CoinMixer standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, coinmixer accessible at coinmixer.com.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of coinmixer. By using this service, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use CoinMixer if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this service.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Company Name and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in CoinMixer.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on CoinMixer.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any other media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using CoinMixer in any way that is or may be damaging to CoinMixer;
- Using CoinMixer in any way that impacts user access to CoinMixer;
- Using CoinMixer contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to CoinMixer;
- Using CoinMixer to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- Certain areas of CoinMixer are restricted from being access by you and Company Name may further restrict access by you to any areas of CoinMixer, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for CoinMixer are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
CoinMixer is provided “as is,” with all faults, and CoinMixer express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to CoinMixer or the materials contained on CoinMixer. Also, nothing contained on CoinMixer shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Company Name, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of CoinMixer whether such liability is under contract. Company Name, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of CoinMixer.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Company Name from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Company Name is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using CoinMixer you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Company Name is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Company Name and you in relation to your use of CoinMixer, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Country, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Country for the resolution of any disputes.